Online Training Package with Practitioner Exam
PRINCE2 Agile Certification has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner certification. The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided on how to use PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve
- >> 6 Months online access
- >> Practitioner Exam (Remote Proctored)
- >> Mock Exams
- >> Technical & admin support
From 1 January 2018, you can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).