- *** New 2017 Version ***
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Approved Examination Organisation on behalf of Axelos
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Official PRINCE2 Manual Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- Weekend Courses
Sorry, no courses found. Contact us for the next available course at this location.
***** PRINCE2® 2017 New Updated version *****
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
Benefits for Individuals
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
Benefits for Organizations
- Benefit from a shared and thoroughly understood language and approach to reporting which will save time and effort.
- Increase staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle.
- Utilize an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Ensure stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
- Enable more effective engagement of stakeholders in the process of project approval and management.
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
- Objective testing
- 68 questions, each worth one mark
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition manual
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Pre-Course material
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exams
Is Simetral accredited to provide training for this course?
Yes, Simetral is accredited by PEOPLECERT (Examining Institute)
Is this PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by PEOPLECERT (Examining Institute)
Can I verfify your accreditation?
Yes, you can verify our accredition by visiting the PEOPLECERT or Axelos website
What is included on this course?
- Pre-course reading material,
- Simetral courseware including mock exam papers
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 Manual,
- Official E-certificate,
- Official Exams
Does this PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course include the exams?
Yes, the is course includes both the Foundation & Practitioner exams
Are there any pre-requisites for the PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course?
There are no pre-requisites for the foundation but in order to advance to the the Practitioner level you will need to have acheived a pass in the Foundation exam
What is the format of the Foundation & Practitioner exams?
The PRINCE2 Foundation exam is a standard multiple choice.(Closed Book)
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the format of objective-testing style of complex multiple-choice examination. (Open Book)
Is there pre-course work to be completed before the classroom course?
Yes there is about 3-4 hours work that needs to be completed prior to attending the course. You will receive login details to our online portal once you confirm your place on the course.
What are the hours of the course?
Our training hours are 9am to 5pm. these may vary depending on the pace of the class.
Do you offer courses at the Weekends?
Yes we do, please checkout our weekend schedule on our website.
Can i go onto the Practitioner part of the course without doing the Foundation?
No, in order to do the Practitioner you must pass the Foundation exam.
Is there homework each night?
The trainer will set you homework to do each night to ensure you have the best possible chance of succeeding in the exams.
How long are the PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner qualifications valid for?
The Foundation examination is not valid for a defined period and will not expire.
The Practitioner examination is valid for 3 years.
Do you offer group booking discounts ?
Yes, please talk to our learning advisors regarding your requirements.
What is the size of the class?
Our class size is capped at 16 delegates.
What support do you offer to delegates?
We offer pre & post course support to all our delegates. Your success is our success!
Which countries recognize PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 is a recognized globally as the world's most popular project management methodology.
Can I speak to a trainer before booking?
Yes, our learning advisor can arrange a call with a trainer
Can I pay for this course online?
Yes, you can pay online click on Book button and follow the online instructions.