PRINCE2 Agile is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2 with the responsiveness and flexibility of agile. It tailors PRINCE2 into contexts other than project management, such as businesses who want to be more agile. It provides a framework for concepts such as Kanban, SCRUM and Lean Startup, as well as incorporating agile principles into the PRINCE2 framework.
Benefits for Individuals
- Improved position in the job market and career progression within project and programme management.
- Recognized globally with an international qualification which demonstrates your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing any and every kind of project, no matter the size or scale.
- A broad understanding of all of the key agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Flexibility to work with both ever-evolving solutions and those that are clearly defined in detail
Benefits for Organizations
- Agile methods allow organizations to realize the benefits of products and potentially an earlier return on investment while products are being developed and improved.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology across PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Develop a clear definition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, whilst PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.
- The most up-to-date and relevant view of Agile project management methodologies, PRINCE2 Agile references the ‘flow-based’ working featured in Kanban in addition to other agile concepts not covered in other qualifications.
Foundation Exam Format
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Pre-Course material
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exam