- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Approved Examination Organisation on behalf of Axelos
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Official PRINCE2 Agile Guide Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
PRINCE2 Agile is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2 with the responsiveness and flexibility of agile. It tailors PRINCE2 into contexts other than project management, such as businesses who want to be more agile. It provides a framework for concepts such as Kanban, SCRUM and Lean Startup, as well as incorporating agile principles into the PRINCE2 framework.
Benefits for Individuals
- Improved position in the job market and career progression within project and programme management.
- Recognized globally with an international qualification which demonstrates your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing any and every kind of project, no matter the size or scale.
- A broad understanding of all of the key agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Flexibility to work with both ever-evolving solutions and those that are clearly defined in detail
Benefits for Organizations
- Agile methods allow organizations to realize the benefits of products and potentially an earlier return on investment while products are being developed and improved.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology across PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Develop a clear definition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, whilst PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.
- The most up-to-date and relevant view of Agile project management methodologies, PRINCE2 Agile references the ‘flow-based’ working featured in Kanban in addition to other agile concepts not covered in other qualifications.
Foundation Exam Format
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
In order to complete the PRINCE2 Agile course, the candidate must have a valid & Current qualification in one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Practitioner Exam Format
- Objective testing
- 50 questions per paper
- 30 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Pre-Course material
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exams