- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Approved Examination Organisation on behalf of Axelos
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Official P3O Manual Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
Sorry, no courses found. Contact us for the next available course at this location.
Benefits for Individuals
- Ensure consistent delivery of projects and programmes and meet business objectives through effect use of resources.
- Develop capability, capacity and risk models to suit the organizational maturity culture.
- Help identify potential opportunities to be realized, exploited or enhanced as part of risk analysis..
- Ensure that the strategies and performance requirements of your organization are realized via projects, programmes and operational business units.
- Improve organizational accountability, decision making, transparency and visibility
Benefits for Organizations
- Establish, develop and maintain appropriate support structures to facilitate decision making, benefits realization and successful delivery of projects and programmes.
- Assure that a joined-up set of outcomes and benefits is measured, managed, monitored and refined to ensure that optimal investment and strategic goals are achieved.
- Deliver strategy, reduce benefits loss and deliver programmes and projects more effectively.
- Provide assurance, coaching and mentoring to build a workforce capable of first-class programme and project delivery.
- Protect revenue and spend while enhancing value for money.
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidance to interact effectively with, or act as an informed member of, an office within a P3O model. The foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the practitioner qualification..
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidance to design, implement, manage or work in any component office within a P3O model..
- Objective testing
- 4 questions 20 Marks per question,
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam ((only the P3O Guide is allowed))
Re-Registration Examination Format
- Objective testing
- Two questions, with a scenario background and appendices
- Each of the 2 questions is worth 20 marks
- An overall score of 20 out of a possible 40 (50%) is required to pass
- 90 minutes duration)
- Open book exam (only the P3O Guide is allowed)
- The official P3O Guide manual
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Pre-Course material
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exams
Is Simetral accredited to provide training for this course?
Yes, Simetral is accredited by PEOPLECERT (Examining Institute)
Is this P3O Foundation & Practitioner course accredited?
Yes, this course is accredited by PEOPLECERT (Examining Institute)
Can I verfify your accreditation?
Yes, you can verify our accredition by visiting the PEOPLECERT or Axelos website
What is included on this course?
- Pre-course reading material,
- Simetral courseware including mock exam papers
- The official P3O Manual,
- Official E-certificate,
- Official Exams
Does this P3O Foundation & Practitioner course include the exams?
Yes, the is course includes both the Foundation & Practitioner exams
Are there any pre-requisites for the P3O Foundation & Practitioner course?
There are no pre-requisites for the foundation but in order to advance to the the Practitioner level you will need to have acheived a pass in the Foundation exam
What is the format of the Foundation & Practitioner exams?
The P3O Foundation exam is a standard multiple choice.(Closed Book)
The P3O Practitioner exam is in the format of objective-testing style of complex multiple-choice examination. (Open Book)
Is there pre-course work to be completed before the classroom course?
Yes there is about 3-4 hours work that needs to be completed prior to attending the course. You will receive details once you confirm your place on the course.
What are the hours of the course?
Our training hours are 9am to 5pm. these may vary depending on the pace of the class.
Can i go onto the Practitioner part of the course without doing the Foundation?
No, in order to do the Practitioner you must pass the Foundation exam.
Is there homework each night?
The trainer will set you homework to do each night to ensure you have the best possible chance of succeeding in the exams.
How long are the P3O Foundation & Practitioner qualifications valid for?
The Foundation examination is not valid for a defined period and will not expire.
The Practitioner examination is valid for 5 years.
Do you offer group booking discounts ?
Yes, please talk to our learning advisors regarding your requirements.
What is the size of the class?
Our class size is capped at 16 delegates.
What support do you offer to delegates?
We offer pre & post course support to all our delegates. Your success is our success!
Which countries recognize P3O?
P3O is a recognized globally.
Can I speak to a trainer before booking?
Yes, our learning advisor can arrange a call with a trainer
Can I pay for this course online?
Yes, you can pay online click on Book button and follow the online instructions.