MoV Product Overview
Management of Value (MoV®) has evolved from the tried and successful practice of value management across many sectors and over many years. The MoV guidance aligns the established methods with Axelos’s Programme and Project Management guidance. The guidance describes methods that are not new, but their use is often overlooked or misapplied.
The guidance is intended to help organizations use a successful, proven methodology to supplement their current management practices, so that they can increase the value they deliver and make better use of resources.
Benefits for Individuals
- Provide a way of addressing competitive advantage by adding value.
- Promote sustainable decision making, based on adding value, by addressing both monetary and non- monetary factors.
- Maximize value in line with the programme and project objectives and key stakeholder requirements.
- Provide a means to define objectives and scope clearly in terms of the organization’s and end users’ short and long term needs.
- Supplement current management practices to increase value delivered and make better use of resources.
Benefits for Organizations
- Deliver more relevant outcomes less expensively.
- Enable more efficient delivery by employing fewer resources to better effect
- Measure and audit value, taking into account monetary and non-monetary benefits and achieving optimal balance between them, thus demonstrating optimum value has been achieved.
- Enable effective consultation and engagement of stakeholders and end users and reconcile differing needs.
- Improve benefits, reduce expenditure and speed up delivery without impacting essential project scope or service quality.
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MoV guidance to enable you to contribute effectively to MoV activities led by others; enable you to understand and explain MoV to others; and pre-qualifies you for the MoV Practitioner Exam or for other training and qualification systems in Value Management.
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) pass mark - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book.
- The official MoV manual
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Pre-Course material
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exams