- ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- 30+ Locations
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- Exam only Available
Sorry, no courses found. Contact us for the next available course at this location.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Overview
The ITIL® 4 Foundation level qualification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management (ITSM) through a BRAND NEW end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. It teaches the fundamentals of the very latest version of the most widely adopted guidance on IT service management (ITSM) in the world.
ITIL Qualification Structure
ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses. The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT projects, teams and workflows.
ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) recognises the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally enabled services. Becoming an ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) demonstrates that the professional has a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
This course is aimed at all levels of:IT professionals, customers, and users involved in the provision or receipt of IT Services in any organisation
At the end of this three-day course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- Key concepts in the ITIL 4 framework
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL service value system
- The four dimensions of service management
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exam